Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Feb 05, 2023
Twin room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side.
About This Room
This 76 square footage room on New York City's Upper West Side is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Situated near the border between Upper West Side and Upper West Side, this unit is on the top floor of a five-story brick building on a quiet, tree-lined street. Less than three blocks from public parks and playgrounds, as well as numerous bars, restaurants, and supermarkets, this building gives its residents the convenience of options when it comes to food and entertainment. A four-minute walk will get you to Central Park and Cathedral Parkway station for trains on the Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
#790: Upper West Side Twin Bedroom C
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 205 West 109th Street, New York, NY, 10025
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing