Got Landlord's Permission
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Dec 02, 2021
Spacious and sunny 1 bedroom in a luxury building in Gowanus, right in between Cobble Hill and Park Slope.
This is a lease takeover that can start Dec 29 through 7/31/2022 with option to renew. The monthly lease is $3765.60 (rent controlled!) and because the security deposit we paid stays with the lease, and the new renter will get this back at the end, this effectively lowers the rate to $3270 net.
Great location in Gowanus, super close to Carroll Gardens and Park Slope: 5 min walk to WholeFoods, 2 blocks to the F/G and 3 to the R and many shops and restaurants
The apartment is very sunny. Through the floor to ceiling windows (south and west exposure) you overlook the peaceful inner courtyard and cherry trees. In spring, the cherry blossom just outside the window is absolutely magnificent!
The open plan comfortably fits a large sectional and separate dining area. The kitchen is very practical in use and has a lot of storage space. The bedroom has a large closet and can comfortably fit a king size bed and a large desk to work from home.
We can share more photos and videos of the unit and would be happy to do a virtual / in-person tour upon request.
- Very quiet unit
- Washer/dryer in-unit
- Pet friendly building
- Large gym + free weekly yoga classes / activities
- Quiet lounge – co-working space, library, fireplace
- Rent controlled unit
- Unfurnished, but we can also negotiate a furnished takeover
About the building: 365Bond is a luxury building in a great neighbourhood with doorman/concierge, large gym, yoga & spin room, library, lounge, expansive rooftop with BBQ and Manhattan skyline views. Parking + storage available in the building.
- takeover includes access to all amenities, such as the gym, and FREE activities organized by the building like the tours, weekly yoga classes, wine tastings, etc.
- Our security deposit stays with the lease. The new renter gets this back at the end, this effectively lowers the rate to $3270 net for the remaining lease period.
Typical process to submit an application via the leasing office of our building ($20 fee per applicant)
Gowanus, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 365 Bond Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11231
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing