Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Full room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Hamilton Heights.
About This Room
This 78 square footage room on New York City's Hamilton Heights is an adorable, functional and pretty room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Book a tour today to see this beautiful two-bedroom, one-bathroom, third-floor apartment in the Hamilton Heights neighborhood of Manhattan. Situated in a well-maintained, six-story apartment building, this 646-square-foot unit features french doors, hardwood floors in the bedrooms and living areas, high ceilings, large windows for natural light, and radiant heating. The kitchen comes equipped with a full-size refrigerator, beautiful countertops, and a gas range. A small dining room off of the kitchen provides space for a table and two chairs. A sofa and additional furniture, such as chairs and a coffee table, will easily fit in the spacious living room. Large, sunlit bedrooms provide ample space for full-size beds, nightstands, and personal workspaces. Rooms can be furnished upon request.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #862 B
Hamilton Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 609 West 151th Street, New York, NY, 10031
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing