Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 10, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Full room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This 91 square footage room on New York City's East Village is a charming, well-kept and comfortable room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
One of the best neighborhoods in New York City, East Village is a lively residential and commercial area packed with trendy bars and popular eateries. East Village is made up of three separate sub-neighborhoods. The most densely populated and busiest of the three would be Alphabet City, where you can find some of the best craft cocktail bars and restaurants in Lower Manhattan. Once a well-known enclave of artists and musicians during the 1960s, East Village today is a more diverse area that is home to college students, families, and working professionals that enjoy the plethora of nightlife options and relatively affordable housing compared to more affluent areas like Upper East Side.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #851 A
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 611 East 11th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing