Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Dec 09, 2022
What a year, huh? We've got something that should make you smile. Once you sign a four-month or longer lease to move-in by the end of December, we will pay your first week of rent!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Flatbush.
About This Room
This 164 square footage room on New York City's Flatbush is a spotless, spacious and cool room in a 4-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Large, sunlit bedrooms in this New York City apartment come furnished or unfurnished and offer ample space for full-size beds, nightstands, and personal workspaces or dressers. Each bedroom includes at least one window for natural light and added warmth during the day. Large window coverings give you privacy when needed. Two of the four bedrooms include closets for storage. The bathroom has been recently renovated and features a bathtub and shower combination, beautiful tiling on the floors and walls, and a new sink with a brushed chrome faucet. There is a window in the bathroom for added ventilation and much-needed natural light. A spacious eat-in living room can easily accommodate a dining table and chairs, as well as a coffee table, media console, and a sectional couch.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#873: Flatbush Queen Bedroom A
Flatbush, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 327 East 22nd Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11226
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing