Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Bushwick.
About This Room
This 81 square footage room on New York City's Bushwick is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Modern luxury at a price you can’t afford to pass up. If you are in the market for a shared apartment in New York City, don’t miss out on this super-efficient three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit in Brooklyn. At 717-square-feet, this second-floor apartment is located in a three-story brick townhouse on a quiet residential street in the Bushwick neighborhood. Newly renovated, this unit features an exposed brick interior, central air conditioning, freshly painted trim and walls, granite countertops, high ceilings, large windows for lots of natural light, modern fixtures, new kitchen appliances, polished hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. The ideal home for couples, this entire Bushwick apartment can be rented if you plan to move in with friends and family or want more space for yourself. This unit can be fully furnished for an additional fee.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #892 C
Bushwick, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 148 Grove Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11221
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing