Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Dec 05, 2022
Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This 65 square footage room on New York City's East Village is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Highly efficient and comfortable for its size, this Manhattan apartment is now on the market at a rare price for its highly sought-after location near the heart of New York City. At 471-square-feet, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is situated on the second floor of a six-story walk-up building on Avenue D in the East Village sub-neighborhood of Alphabet City. Fully loaded with new appliances, including a washer and dryer, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, this shared apartment features crown molding, freshly painted baseboards and walls, high ceilings, modern fixtures, a newly remodeled bathroom, polished hardwood floors, radiator heating, and recessed lighting for a modern and sophisticated feel. Sign up today and find out more. This entire Manhattan unit can be rented if you are in the market for a larger apartment. It can also be fully furnished for an additional monthly fee and stays of three months or longer.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#933: East Village Full Bedroom A
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 133 Avenue D, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing