Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Dec 22, 2022
What a year, huh? We've got something that should make you smile. Once you sign a four-month or longer lease to move-in by the end of December, we will pay your first week of rent!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
About This Room
This 150 square footage room on New York City's Bedford-Stuyvesant is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Bedrooms in this super-efficient Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment can be furnished or unfurnished and feature oversized windows for lots of natural light and spacious closets for storage. All three bedrooms are large enough to accommodate complete bedrooms sets, including a queen-size or full-size bed, nightstands, and a personal workspace or dresser. Window coverings allow you to control the flow of sunlight and warmth. The fully-tiled bathroom features a bathtub and shower combination with ADA grab bars, modern fixtures, a mirrored cabinet, and a pedestal sink. The perfect place for entertaining guests, a combined eat-in kitchen and living area features an open-concept design that creates a comfortable environment for all. The kitchen can easily accommodate a four-person dining table and chairs and comes equipped with new stainless steel appliances. The living area features a ceiling fan and will hold a coffee table, media console, and large sofa.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#964: Bedford-Stuyvesant Queen Bedroom A
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 508 Throop Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11221
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.