Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Central Harlem.
About This Room
This 239 square footage room on New York City's Central Harlem is a clean, cute and spacious room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Bedrooms in this Central Harlem apartment can be furnished or unfurnished based on your individual needs. All three bedrooms offer windows for natural light and are large enough for a full-size bed, nightstand, and personal workspace or dresser. Two of the three bedrooms include closets for storage, while the third comes equipped with an armoire. The bathroom has been recently remodeled and boasts a luxurious soaking bathtub and shower combination, modern fixtures, a new single-sink vanity, and white subway tiling, all of which matches this apartment’s contemporary design. The fully-applianced eat-in kitchen features black slab cabinets, a new stainless steel sink with a pull-out faucet, a wall-mounted TV, and white quartz countertops. The new washer and dryer are located in the kitchen.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #1090 A
Central Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 2376 Adam Clayton Powell, New York, NY, 10030
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing