Short Term Rental
Agent/Broker [VORO NYC]
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Jun 10, 2023
Advertised rent is for immediate move in only.
Summer rent is $5499 a month, broker’s fee applies for summer rentals.
NEWLY Renovated Stunning Jr.1 Bedroom with all NEW FURNITURE, located in the HEART of Midtown East. Walk to Central Park, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Museums, Best Shopping and Restaurants, Supermarkets, Grand Central Terminal… Best of everything!
AVAILABLE for LONG or SHORT Term. Quick and EASY APPROVAL!!
- Prime Midtown location near all Transportation (2 min walk to Lexington ave. Subway E, M & 6 Lines/Crosstown & Express Buses/Grand Central)
- Walk everywhere: Central Park, United Nations, all Shopping, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Museums, Fine Dining, Movie theatres, Nightlife, Supermarkets
- Well-maintained Pre-war ELEVATOR building with Laundry, live-in Super, Video Doorman, Nice Open Views
- Brand New EUROSTYLE Kitchen Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, and Stainless Steel Appliances including Dishwasher
- Renovated Bathroom with Bathtub
- Queen Size bed, Pull out Sofa, Flat Screen TV, High Speed Internet/WiFi (utilities extra cost)
- High Ceiling 10 ft, Hardwood Floor, In-wall air conditioner, Oversize Windows, Plenty of Closet space
Note: rent prices fluctuate based on the seasonality.
$275 utilities including WiFi
Midtown East, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 230 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10022
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing