Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Nov 22, 2022
Stepping into this one bedroom home, you'll immediately feel the difference. Every aspect of the design has been thoughtfully crafted to be both comfortable and contemporary.
This residence features custom finishes, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling industrial windows showcasing views of the tranquil interior park. The custom kitchen boasts quartz countertops and Bosch appliances, and the beautifully appointed bathroom comes with custom brass fixtures and Restoration Hardware accessories. This unit also features digitally programmable thermostats and in-wall HVAC for ultimate climate control as well as Bosch washer and dryer.
• Rooftop Pool Club featuring a 70’ long salt water pool with sundeck, lounges, barbecues, dining areas, and bocce courts
• Tranquil half-acre interior park
• Greenhouse for year-round gardening and events
• 5,000 square foot, state-of-the-art Fitness Club
• Yoga studio, spin studio, and a private workout studio
• Dedicated outdoor exercise space
• Residents lounge
• Gourmet catering kitchen with private dining
• Collaborative and private work space
• Basketball court
• Golf simulator with 15 course options
• Game room with vintage arcade games and more
• Indoor bike storage
• 24-hour attended lobby concierge
• Valet with dry-cleaning, laundry, apartment cleaning, and dog walking services
• On-site Lifestyle Director
• On-site indoor valet parking garage accessible directly from the building
Located in the Dutch Kills neighborhood of Long Island City, this building is at the center of Long Island City’s rich history of avant-garde museums and art galleries, popular restaurants and bars, innovative boutiques, and charming residential streets – evoking all the energy and culture of the New York lifestyle. The building is also immediately adjacent to multiple subway lines, providing access to midtown Manhattan in less than 10 minutes.
Moving in with Partner
Long Island City, Queens (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 30-02 39th Avenue, Queens, NY, 11101
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing