Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Sep 22, 2023
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment. These are staged pictures, furniture will differ.
Location: 433 Graham Ave, Williamsburg
- Located in Williamsburg, bordering Greenpoint, in a newly renovated luxury building with a rooftop close to McCarren Park
- Williamsburg is a growing hub that serves as a home to young hipsters, students, and young professionals seeking the artsy vibe of Manhattan’s East Village. Williamsburg extends from the East River to Bushwick Avenue and from Flushing Avenue to Nassau Avenue.
- The L train is just a few blocks away
- Has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- There’s an elevator and laundry in the building, as well as access to the rooftop
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- Have a private terrace/balcony with a beautiful skyline view
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (1+ month), prices starting at $1800 + $200 home services
Room 1: $1800 + $200 Utilities
Room 2: $2000 + $200 Utilities (Private Balcony)
Room 3: $2000 + $200 Utilities (Private Balcony)
Room 4: $2100 + $200 Utilities (Private Terrace)
Room 5: $2150 + $200 Utilities (Private Terrace)
Video tour/in-person tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price may vary depending on lease-term and availability
There is a one-off $200 membership fee upon applying.
No pets, No couples.
Williamsburg, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 433 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11211
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing